Updated on: 27 Dec 2017
While many Baby Boomers delay their retirement due to the economy, the leadership exodus is right around the corner. For higher education institutions that have been planning for succession, Gen Xers will easily move into key positions. Yet who will fill those mid-level leadership positions suddenly vacated by Gen Xers?
The obvious answer? Millennials
Yet even Millennials know they’re not ready to lead. In a recent study, 30% of Millennials felt they weren’t prepared for the responsibilities of leadership, citing a lack of confidence managing challenging employees and dealing with conflicts.
And by 2030, 75% of workers in Singapore will be Millennials – a succession disaster for higher education if this generation isn’t developed for leadership now.
What you will learn:
• Build better rapport with the different generations within their team/ department/organisation
• Communicate effectively with the different generations based on their main motivations
• Provide feedback using the Ultimate Feedback Model
• Engage the Employees for higher retention within the organisation
• Reduce intergenerational conflict within the team/department/organisation through relevant case studies
• Effective methods of confrontation
Leadership Self Discovery
A Healthy Culture
Productivity and Action Plan
“How much are low performing employees costing your company?”
Certificate of Attendance will be issued.
2 Teabreaks and Lunch will be provided.
Vivek is the Master Trainer & Founder of YOU Training & Development [reg. The Kingers Pte Ltd]. As a Psychology Graduate, Vivek focuses on Leadership Training, Coaching & Consulting with a key focus on the Millennial Generation.
Vivek has worked with over 25,000 Millennials since 2007 in companies such as Johnson & Johnson, DELTA Airlines & Lagardere.
Vivek is the author of the Best Selling Book, ‘Empowering Millennials’. Vivek was interviewed on local media based on his book such as Channel NewsAsia and Oli 96.8FM and many other local blogs to understand more about the Millennial Generation.
Vivek’s big dream is to build a world of better Millennial Leaders within all organisations.
|14/05/2018 - 14/05/2018||9.30am-6.00pm|